Harvia is a global leader in the sauna and spa market. Harvia has increased its revenue strongly in many of the past years, both organically and through acquisitions, and its revenue in 2022 amounted to EUR 172.4 million with an adjusted operating profit of EUR 36.5 million.
Our key strategic priorities are
1. Increasing the value of the average purchase
2. Geographical expansion
3. Improving our productivity
In 2022, our revenue decreased by 3.7%, adjusted operating profit was 21.1% and the net debt/ adjusted EBITDA ratio was 1.3. Our long-term financial targets are:
- GROWTH: An average 5% annual growth rate of net sales
- PROFITABILITY: Adjusted operating profit margin exceeding 20%
- LEVERAGE: Net debt per adjusted EBITDA in the range of 1.5x–2.5x¹
¹ Does not take into account the effect of future changes in IFRS standards.
Financial key figures