Harvia is a global leader in the sauna and spa market. Harvia has steadily increased its revenue both organically and through acquisitions, and its revenue in 2019 amounted to EUR 74.1 million with an adjusted operating profit of EUR 13.9 million.
Our key strategic priorities are
1. Increasing the value of the average purchase
2. Geographical expansion
3. Improving our productivity
In 2019, Harvia’s revenue grew by 19.6%, the adjusted operating profit was 18.7%, and the net debt/ adjusted EBITDA ratio was 1.7. Harvia seeks to continue its predicted growth plan. Our financial targets in the long term include:
- GROWTH: An average 5% annual growth rate of net sales
- PROFITABILITY: Adjusted operating profit margin of 20%
- LEVERAGE: Net debt per adjusted EBITDA in the range of 1.5x–2.5x¹
¹ Does not take into account the effect of future changes in IFRS standards.
Financial key figures