For our marketing team, we are now looking for a creative and result-oriented Marketing and communications manager to further accelerate Harvia’s profitable growth in international markets. In this position you are responsible for Harvia’s communications, for developing its brand awareness and image, as well as for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns in cooperation with our product and sales teams and partners.
The location of the position is Muurame, Finland.
What does this job offer you?
BUILDING ONE OF THE BEST-KNOWN BRANDS AT HOME AND ABROAD.
Harvia is a name that nearly everyone knows to connect with sauna. We are on a journey form a leading sauna heater company to an established player in the health and wellbeing business with solid focus in sauna and spa. In this position you will have the unique opportunity to drive growth and develop our group image and portfolio of brands as well as yourself. Via our market expansion, there will be plenty of marketing opportunities and exciting challenges going forward.
AN EXTENSIVE RESPONSIBILITY WITHIN MARKETING
In this position you will be responsible, for the following:
- Planning and coordination of Harvia’s marketing campaigns and product launches from ideation to execution.
- Management and development of Harvia’s digital presence and marketing.
- Management and development of Harvia Group’s brands and their brand awareness.
- Management of Harvia’s internal and external communications including participation in investor relations (IR).
Who is an ideal candidate:
A COMMERCIAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
- You have worked at least five years in international marketing or communications for branded goods either in B2B or B2C markets.
- As a suitable educational background, you have a business degree in marketing (M.Sc. Econ.) or comparable field.
- You have strong expertise in planning, implementing and measuring digital marketing campaigns and creating digital presence in different media from Web sites to SOME.
- You work naturally together with sales, product development and other stakeholder groups.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills.
AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND BUILDER
- Harvia is an international company and brand. Experience from international brands is well regarded. Fluency at least in Finnish and English are required in this position. Other language proficiencies such as Swedish, German or Russian are an advantage.
- We will also consider working experience in wholesale marketing to be an advantage.
A SKILLED INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATOR
- You are a self-starter and not afraid of picking up the pen.
- You are a skilled communicator, both in written and verbally, and you have previously worked together with communications agencies. In case you even have a visual eye, we will regard this as a benefit.
- Your cooperation skills are not limited to external stakeholder groups, but you are also an inspirational and dynamic team player who spars and challenges conventions with appropriate measure.
- You have experience in working with advertising agencies and the media.
Why this position?
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in an international growth company.
The most important objectives of your work are:
- Generate profitable growth of Harvia’s business with the help of product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Design and implement Harvia’s digital presence.
- Strengthen Harvia’s brand positioning and awareness as one of the global leaders in the sauna and spa industry.
Seldom are such opportunities on offer, where you get to work on developing marketing and communications of a Finnish top brand in an international operating environment. If you want to conquer the world of sauna and spa with Harvia’s fabulous products, then this is your job.
- Please attach your CV and cover letter in PDF-format
- You can write your application in English
- The deadline for applications falls on August 9th, at 23:59 hrs.
- Please, submit your application using the form below – NOT by email to the contact person.
A first round of interviews is tentatively arranged for 18.8.2020, in Muurame.
Tip #1: Explain to us in your CV what your previous jobs have been comprised of. Just a job title doesn’t yet tell the content and expertise involved, or your accomplishments. With your CV you can also convince us of your visual eye.
Tip #2: Remember to tell in your application why you would be suitable for exactly this position, by focusing on your future and your vision as Harvia’s Marketing Manager. From your CV we will see what you have done before.
More information about this position can be obtained from Harvia Marketing VP Päivi Juolahti (tel. 040 703 3480) at the following times:
day 22.7. hours 14.00-16.00.
day 6.8. hours 14.00-16.00.